The front-end that kicks ass and takes names is back:
- New Feature: preview an input track by CTRL+clicking/right-clicking on the input file and selecting “Play File.” This works in the main window, batch encoder, and CD ripper.
- New Feature: CD ripper generates a .m3u playlist file. Turn this on or off in Preferences.
- Bug fix: App should no longer crash if the CD ripper is opened while a network drive is mounted
- Encoding profile for tracks in batch queue can be changed by highlighting one or more tracks and picking a new profile in the Encoding Profile popup menu.
- Stats window opens automatically upon encoding start. Turn this on or off in Preferences.
- Log field in stats window now automatically scrolls to the end when a new entry is added
- Most windows can now be closed with CMD+W