It’s taken a while to get out, but LameBrain 0.5.1 is finally available. Goodies include:
- New feature: “Expert” tab allowing manual entry of command-line parameters
- New feature: Customizable naming schemes for ripped files
- New feature: Preference to delete source files after encoding finishes
- Fix: Encoding Settings window control states are saved when window is closed
- More progress on docs (still not finished)
- Some other stuff I forgot
Also, I’ve decided to start asking for donations for LameBrain. LB is still free, but a little bit of coin will help defray development costs (stuff like Coke and Jimmy John’s). If you’d like to donate, just click the button on the maIn page of my blog.