Finally! Here are the goods:
- Documentation is complete
- Fixed problem with single-file encoder and dropped files that had hidden extensions
- Fixed bug where .m3u playlists were not generated according to customized naming schemes
- Dragging and dropping a folder on the batch encoder will optionally recurse through all subfolders as well
- Batch encoder will only accept files with user-defined valid extentions. Default valid extensions are “mp3”, “wav”, and “aiff”
Update: Whoops! Uploaded the wrong file. Fixed now.