It’s been a while, but I’m back on the Spaz development bandwagon again. The newest release is 0.3.2, and it adds a few new things:
- added new right-click/ctrl+click menus on messages.
- changed double-click action: starts reply to user, unless double-clicking on a direct message, in which case it starts a dm.
- Fixed/added direct message reading
- Added “replies” support
- Added “featured” support
- Increased depth of message boxes to handle larger sizes
- Switched to multiline output of statuses. All statuses should now be fully readable.
- Removed rounded rects from Windows version because standard drawing funcs look horrible